Monday 26 May 2014

The Song Of The Rainbow Labyrinth


After writing my journal and breakfast and a nap, I walk up the lane each day singing 
The Song Of The Rainbow Labyrinth.
Each day the song changes subtly as I come to understand her more clearly. Today it became obvious that vocal beings live in the sky and those who listen and remember are ocean beings. I suspect they are a tad interchangeable? Emerald beings have been Love, breath, Healing and breathing. Today they are healing loving kindness. Ruby beings have been core beings. Today they are both our heart and the heart of the Earth, both dancing and centred.
I then feed my animal family and the local pair of red kites before I paint a rainbow labyrinth.
Each rainbow labyrinth is different. Today i was concentrating on showing the relationship between turquoise and blue. I sat a looked for a while when I had finished. I was in awe of the colour and energy, aware of the boundaried green.


The Song Of The Rainbow Labyrinth

We are violet beings.
We are mysterious beings.
We are beings who know.
We are divine.

We are indigo beings.
We are night beings.
We are beings who see.
We are dreaming.

We are blue beings.
We are sky beings.
We are vocal beings.
We are sound.


We are turquoise beings.
We are Ocean beings.
We are beings who listen.
We are memory.

We are emerald beings.

We are forest beings.
We are beings who breathe.
We are healing, loving, kindness.


We are yellow beings.
We are rock beings.
We are bone beings.
We are strong.

We are amber beings.
We are magma beings.
We are blood beings.
We are art.

We are ruby beings. 
We are heart beings. 
We are dancing beings. 
We are centred.

We are Earth beings.
We are rainbow beings.
We are rainbow labyrinth beings.
We are peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment